+39 0577 1606 351
The owners of this farm had clear ideas and ambitions: to create a farm capable of making guests rediscover forgotten flavors and sounds, unimaginable landscapes and the colors of the country that only who loves this territory can recognize. The Farm is a small village built on the ruins of an ancient fortress of the Florentine Republic of the twelfth century, situated on a ridge path by an ancient roman road. Its 90 hectares are inside a game reserve, intensely populated by wildlife that roams freely. 14 hectares are destinated to the production of Chianti Classico DOCG wine and 20 hectares for the production of extra virgin olive oil "Terre del Chianti Classico" PDO.
Guests have also a natural park, a swimming pool, a bowling green and a large room for common use with TV, table tennis, mini-bar.